Hi Assalamualaikum.
Alhamdulillah that I am still alive until 2016. The same Zue. The same owner. The same person. Actually I've changed a lot. Yes I did. Lot of mistake. Unforgiven mistake. To god. To family. To friends. I miss my old life. Really miss before I turn into this mess person.
2015 have teach me a lot about life but I never learn my lesson and Now my life is totally miserable.I have a lot of thing to write here, but never know how to start it or maybe I shouldn't write it. Yeah, what a shame to write all your mistake here.
I was hoping that one day I will leave this country and build new life. Leaving all people in Malaysia. Only me. I want to go out alone. People said they always with you in your hard time, No they didn't. They just said it not meant it.
Such a hell for 2016 opening that I write here. Haha. Well, continue your life like an idiot while your heart were hurting and keep your heads up.
Sincerely,
Me😞
Alhamdulillah that I am still alive until 2016. The same Zue. The same owner. The same person. Actually I've changed a lot. Yes I did. Lot of mistake. Unforgiven mistake. To god. To family. To friends. I miss my old life. Really miss before I turn into this mess person.
2015 have teach me a lot about life but I never learn my lesson and Now my life is totally miserable.I have a lot of thing to write here, but never know how to start it or maybe I shouldn't write it. Yeah, what a shame to write all your mistake here.
I was hoping that one day I will leave this country and build new life. Leaving all people in Malaysia. Only me. I want to go out alone. People said they always with you in your hard time, No they didn't. They just said it not meant it.
Such a hell for 2016 opening that I write here. Haha. Well, continue your life like an idiot while your heart were hurting and keep your heads up.
Sincerely,
Me😞
No comments:
Post a Comment